|Our success is based on the quality and creativity of our staff members. We are constantly searching for seasoned professionals or recent graduates with extraordinary personalities, who are motivated to face the daily challenges in an exciting engineering, consulting and training environment.|
To manage our further growth and build-up strong customer relationships at our office in Suzhou, China, we are looking for talented engineers who are looking for challenging projects, working in a dynamic team and diverse business activities.
What we generally expect:
- An internationally recognized Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- A technical or business background
- Fluency in English and/or German
- The ability to work in international teams
- Place of action will be Suzhou, China
- Travels and project work with external partners
- Capability for self-employed and result oriented project work
What we offer:
- A modern and dynamic working environment
- Good team spirit
- An extensive training and qualification scheme
- International/German project partners
- A competitive salary
Do the above characteristics describe your personality?
Then do not hesitate to send us your CV or apply for one of our current open positions.
How to apply:
If you want to find out more about your chances of getting a job at the GAMI, send your application as a pdf to:
Dr.-Ing. Thomas Ender
ender thomasHpz3∂silu asia
Visit us on our homepage: